rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

P0141/P0300/P0463 ENGINE SERVICE LIGHT CODES

Customer Question

Category: Buick
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975. I am ASE certified and an auto instructor. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell,hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating”in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you.

Can you please tell me what you have done so far and if you have defined the meanings of the codes?

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

P0141=O2 sensor circuit 1-2

P0300=random misfire

P0463=fuel level sensor voltage high

These are all unrelated codes to each other. I'd still like to know if you have done anything to address them as of yet.

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm just following up to see if you need more help.

Thanks, Ron