rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have 2005 buick terraza. the level control pump would

Customer Question

good morning. i have 2005 buick terraza. the level control pump would continiously run till it burned out and blew a fuse. i have found the cause and replaced the pump, but where is the fuse for that unit?
Category: Buick
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975. I am ASE certified and an auto instructor. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell,hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating”in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you.

See attachment

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Here is more info for you. Please don't forget to rate me too.

Thanks again, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again