Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

All gages on dash including speedometer go up and down

Customer Question

all gages on dash including speedometer go up and down erratically, whats the problem?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Normally this is a sign that the instrument cluster is losing its power and or ground and resetting just like it does when the key is turned off and on. Can you remove the cluster and wiggle the harness and connector trying to make this occur sitting in park?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris