Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Buick 2002 rendeveous car will start no problem stop turn

Customer Question

buick 2002 rendeveous car will start no problem stop turn engine off. come back sometimes car will not start acts like is is out of gas. wait (time varies) after a while starts with no problem.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure, if you can check each of these thing while the no start condition is present and post back with which one you are lacking, I will try and help you determine the cause.