rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I helped my friend pick up a push lawnmower and put it in my

Customer Question

I helped my friend pick up a push lawnmower and put it in my trunk. When we go to get it out it smushed some wires at the roof of the trunk so now my radio, rear view mirror lights, and my power windows doesn't work and I don't know what wire goes to what
Category: Buick
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975. I am ASE certified and auto an instructor. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Be patient please!

I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating,please let me know why in advance, so I can go another direction.

If you look closely at the wires, you will see that they are all a different color. If possible, you will need to match "blue with blue", etc. Hopefully, there is enough room for splicing these all together. If not, a new wiring harness will be needed. Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Ron