Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

2010Lacrossecxlsunroofwillnotopen

Customer Question

2010Lacrossecxlsunroofwillnotopen
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing is a know concern and GM has released a service bulletin dealing with this concern and have been working on a resolution to resolved it , you are going to need to take the car to the dealer and let them inspect it as well as retrieve the fault codes. I have enclosed the bulletin for your review. At the time of printing they when working on the concern and should have it resolved by now. See the link below to view the bulletin .

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Sun%20roof%20Aug%2027..pdf