Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

BUICK TERRAZA 2007. WE HAVE A PINGING ALARM WHEN THE CAR IS

Customer Question

BUICK TERRAZA 2007. WE HAVE A PINGING ALARM WHEN THE CAR IS PUT INTO PARK OR DRIVE. WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET IT TO TURN-OFF IF THE CAR IS IN MOTION OR ABOUT TO BE PLACED IN MOTION. THE DOOR ARE CLOSED ( DRIVER, PASSENGER & BOTH SLIDING DOORS) THE BATTERY WAS REPLACED RECENTLY.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE VEHICLE " CHECK ENGINE LITE " HAS BEEN ON SINCE 2 DAYS AFTER OUR PURCHASE. THE EMISSION TEST PRIOR TO OUR PURCHASE WAS GOOD. LOCAL ANSWERS ARE " REPLACE THE OXYGEN SENSOR " THEN IN ABOUT THE LAST 2-3 DAYS THIS PROBLEM HAS COME UP
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
I dont believe it is related, but just to make sure, please post the exact fault code number that is setting the check engine light