Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2002 lesabre no crank no fuel pump pressure the

Customer Question

i have a 2002 lesabre no crank no fuel pump pressure the fuel tank full no gauge says empty i can squeese the starter relay and crank it from under the hood but still wont start even with key in run position aldl connector wont communicate either
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The diag is going to start with checking all the powers and grounds to the PCM which controls the starter relay, fuel pump relay, and when the PCM is not responsive the data link connector will not allow connection. Do you need the wire diagrams?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris