Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

I have a 2009 Buick Enclave that has D headlights the driver

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Buick Enclave that has HID headlights the driver one is not working, when I first turn my lights on the driver one flickers for about 10 seconds then goes out and stays out
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases this can be the igniter or burner for the head light itself.I have seen these fail before causing this issue here needing replaced.This will need to be tested further to pinpoint which is the cause and from there then replaced.
Thanks Pete