Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

2003 buick regal cruise control light on an no climate

Customer Question

2003 buick regal cruise control light on an no climate control at all no blower function an the radio all of a sudden quit car has had the ignition replaced about a year ago but give me your take please
Category: Buick
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE..
My take on this would be that either, you have a bad wiring situation up behind the dash there - behind the radio / climate control etc...or, down at the fuse / power dist box..or, at the ignition ( again yes )
So you need to check - I would starting at the ign, the circuits through - that way you will find whats wonky for sure .. It is Im afraid a case of manually checking / working through to find this fault - checking the circuits using a meter to find the loss of feed.
Let me know how you go or if you need anything else / more..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.