Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Dave Nova: , I'm Dave Nova. Thanks to JustAnswer.

Customer Question

Dave Nova: Hi, I'm Dave Nova. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: the blower for heat and air conditioner not working I don't know if it is fuse or what to look for Dave Nova: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: the blower is not working for heater or air conditioning Dave Nova: OK got it. Last thing -- Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: yes Dave Nova: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.Do you have a test light? Have you attempted to repair?