Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Buick Lucerne CXL: I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne and it shift

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne and it shift and rides smooth the problems is every time I step on the gas to acclerate if u press to much it caughts of it does not do it when u reverse or when or in park only in drive when you plug it up to see what the problem is it doesn't come up just one code dat has nothing to do with the problem of it caughting of if u press on the gas to hard or much if I just easy my foot on da gas and let the car acclerate it self it will stay on for ever soon as I give it a lil push it cuts off
Category: Buick
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.How many miles do you have on your buick? Do you intend to repair yourself?