Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Buick Rendevois: 2006 Buick Rondevious, 3.5 Engine. Vehicle

Customer Question

2006 Buick Rondevious, 3.5 Engine. Vehicle will not start. Batt is at 13.5 volts same to fuse and breaker box under hood. Turn to accesory, ok. Turn to On or start everything shuts down. On ACC everything OK. Hear s small short noise in steering wheel area,(dash) like a breaker is trying to go on then it quits, key on or start. No sound when on ACC.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sound is coming from middle of dash, sounds like a relay trying to connect. Last for about 3 seconds then quits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
All power shutting down with the key in the run position, normally means the ignition switch contacts are faulty. If you can do electrical diag with a volt meter I believe we can get this figured out. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris