Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

What will cause a 2005 Buick Rendezvous awd cut in and out>

Customer Question

What will cause a 2005 Buick Rendezvous awd cut in and out> I put a new fuel pump ,Oxygen sensors that go to the motor and exhaust that did't work Took off the Catalinic converter that didn't. When you drive it ,it takes gas then it don't want to. What can I do.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see if the computer is seeing setting any fault codes and we can address them from there. I would also install a fuel pressure gauge and monitor the fuel pressure your new pump is producing while the problem is occurring. Post back with the results and we can work from there.