Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

1992 buick lesabre blower quits working in passing gear.I think

Customer Question

1992 buick lesabre blower quits working in passing gear.I think it's a vacum leak,but where.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The Ac/heater system is deigned to divert to defrost when the system looses vacuum and you are likely dealing with a vacuum leak some place in the system. In order to determine where the leak is you need to start first with checking for good vacuum to the vacuum storage reservoir and work you way forward to the firewall , if the supply checks okay the you will need remove the control panel and verify you have good vacuum to it as well as all the vacuum door mode motors. See the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Vac%20storage%20resivior%20Jul%2013.pdf