Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

Buick Lucerne CXL: I have a 2008 Lucerne that cranks but won't

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Lucerne that cranks but won't start. My mechanic replaced the fuel pump and entire fuse box that's located under the back seat. He checked the battery and it's good. He thinks maybe the car needs to be "reset" since it was without power for a couple of days when the fuse box was removed. Any ideas?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If your vehicles security system light is flashing after you try and start the vehicle then release the key the theft system may need relearned to correct this here.If this is the case let me know and I will post the procedure on this.If this is not the case and the light isn't flashing let me know.
Thanks Pete