Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

My 2007 buick lacross will idel all day but when you gas it

Customer Question

my 2007 buick lacross will idel all day but when you gas it it will die
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you need to check is the fuel pressure when you get it gas and see if it's holding steady pressure, normal pressure should be right at 46 to 59 PSI and not drop below 45 PSI. If the fuel pressure hold steady then the next step would be to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting, most parts stores will perform a scan for you at no charge. Post back with the results and we can work from there.