Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

GM LeSabre Limited: Form the past few months I hear a loud

Customer Question

Form the past few months I hear a loud cracking sound coming from underneath the car while driving. Just now gor the 'service the stability system'. My car is 2003 Buck LeSarbe Limited. 76,000miles
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for response
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help.
Any way you can get it scanned and let me know which codes are stored. I suspect its a wheel speed sensor concern, and that can be the cause of the noise as well if its a part damaged like the wheel bearing or axle shaft. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m getting the code scanned today and will let you know what I find out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wasn't able to get the code today so I'll have to wait until Monday.
The noise only happens when the car is moving slowly and possibly only while turning.
I'll try to isolate the noise to help some more.
Super
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the codes scanned last night.
The only code that came up was: 'Dynamic rear proportion disabled'
Any ideas?
Do you recall the code number?