Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Buick lacrosse: 2013 Buick Lacrosse wont start Battery and

Customer Question

2013 Buick Lacrosse wont start Battery and Alternator are good. it appears the the computer is wacko doing all kind of weird things. such as asking me to open and clse windows.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got your responose you ripped me off I knew it was probably a scam. I expect a refund please respond to this. As I will take action
Sorry you have decided you do not want me to provide an answer. Best of luck and thanks for giving us a shot.