Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

My 2004 ranier low beam headlights will not come on at night

Customer Question

my 2004 ranier low beam headlights will not come on at night but works fine during the day ...what is the problem?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This can be due to an internal electrical fault in the body control module (BCM) as this can fail or act up internally intermittently and cause this issue here.I would have the fault codes checked in the BCM to see if there are any codes set that need diagnosed that will help locate the fault.The circuit can also be tested electronically to see if the BCM is the cause with a multi meter.
Thanks Pete