Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

Buick Park Avenue Ultra: We have a*****(Ultra). The

Customer Question

We have a*****(Ultra). The two rear doors won't unlock. Any good advice?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the door lock actuators themselves at fault or wiring leading to the doors from the body at fault with a broken or damaged wire.If you have not inspected the wiring this should be done first in both the front and rear doors.
If the wiring is o.k. the lock actuator signals need tested with a multi meter to help pinpoint if the actuators are at fault or if another component is the cause here.
Thanks Pete