Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

2007 Buick Lucerne ABS & Traction Control Indicatot light

Customer Question

2007 Buick Lucerne ABS & Traction Control Indicatot light on. Also , information center says "Service Brake Assist" and "Service Traction Control" . Any ideas why? Brakes and traction still work fine.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The brake light as well as the Traction light will come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine what is failing and causing the lights to come the first thing your are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the code and or codes retrieved. Once you have them post back and we can direct you from there as to the proper repair. There literally dozens of things that can cause the system to set codes and with out knowing the fault codes it would be impossible to say which.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will get codes after the 4th weekend
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem, post back when you can and we can work from there, Have a great weekend as well.