Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

Buick Limited: BigBob I have a 1996 Buick La Sabre Limited

Customer Question

Hi BigBob I have a 1996 Buick La Sabre Limited & the air-conditioning does not work took it to a GM dealer and they said I need new compressor & that I need a new HVAC Prorammer I can get the A/C fixed for $800.00 with Life time warranty or &703.00 with one year. The part I am concerned about is the programmer. The part is not made any more they said but I found a programmer with AC Delco that they say will work. Am I safe to order that part?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi,AC Delco makes a lot of parts for General Motors that are original equipment parts. The original may be an AC DELCO part.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that a yes to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Yes
Just wanted to get an update on how you made out with vehicle.
Thank You
***** *****
Please take the time to leave feedback and rate my service for my response to your problem.
I don't get paid unless you rate my service.