Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

Buick Buick Type we4: 1987 t-type we4 Buick starts up and

Customer Question

1987 t-type we4 Buick starts up and runs but hesitates like it's going to shut off then smoothes out when mass air flow sensor is put in backwards but when MAF is installed correctly it want start at all CODE reader say code 12 MAF IS NEW PLEASE HELP
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect for any vacuum leaks on the engine.If any vacuum leaks are found the leaks will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If no leaks are found with this issue here let me know.
Thanks Pete