Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

1996 Buick Regal

Customer Question

My name is***** have a 1996 Buick Regal and my instrument panel lights don't work, but headlights and brake lights work fine any idea what the problem is
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Do you have voltage out of the switch to the I/P lights?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Lawrence XXXX you guys took so long getting back with me that I've diagnosed the problem and fixed it myself so would you kindly refund my $22 any questions you can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or ema you guys took so long getting back with me that I've diagnosed the problem and fixed it myself so would you kindly refund my $22 any questions you can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. il.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
So sorry Lawrence, I had just gotten it from one of our moderators. Glad to hear that it's fixed though, good job!
.
I will send it in to customer service for a full refund. Thank you for using the site and please come again, anytime. Again, sorry about the delay.
.