Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Buick Century: Bill i have a code 1232 on a 2003 century

Customer Question

hi Bill i have a code 1232 on a 2003 century replaced the wheel hub and check the harness for cracks ect. did put liquid vinel on spots that looked funny still have the code ???????????
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you help me????
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code C1232 can be set due to any of the following,
Connections
Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
Scan Data
Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) Harness — Flexible WSS harness
GM has released a TSB for this code that calls for replacing the wheel sensor harness. I have enclosed in in the first link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it as it likely applies..
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Spped%20sensor%20Harness%20Jun%209.pdf