Bill
Bill, Buick Technician
Experience:  GM Certified Master Technician
50714430

Buick Le Sabre: I OWN A REPAIR SHOP. CUSTOMER BLEW A BRAKE

Customer Question

I OWN A REPAIR SHOP. CUSTOMER BLEW A BRAKE LINE. AFTER REPAIR I TRIES TO PERFORM AUTO BLEED BUT IT HAS A C1245 CODE. AFTER SETTING THE TIRE PRESURES I TRIEDTO CLEAR THE CODE. IT KEEPS COMING BACK. I CAN'T AUTOBLEED UNTIL THE CODE CLEARS. ANY SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT AM I DIING WRONG.
dOUG
Category: Buick
Expert:  Bill replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.
C1245 is a tire monitor fault. It should be reset simply by resetting the system in the drivers information center. It has to be reset there before clearing it in the ebtcm. Press the gauge button until tire monitor comes up and hold the reset button for several seconds.
This tire pressure system only uses wheel speed sensor differences for tire pressure monitoring... there are no sensors.
Expert:  Bill replied 2 years ago.
Did you need further assistance with this concern? If resolved, please take a moment and rate my service.
Thanks!
Bill