Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Buick Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

2004 Buick Rendervous

Customer Question

2004 Buick Rendervous no power at rear lift gate,i can jump wires at actuator purple & white and it works
Category: Buick
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.
Can you check fuse #13 in the floor console fuse block and see if it's blown. The fuse box is located to the left of the glove box, near the floor
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691145/fuse%2013.PNG
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done got it fixed replaced rear latch on rear lift gate it was receiving the signal from switch to BCM to activate power to actuator , I fixed it my self, please credit my deposit of 22.00 back to my Visa ,I didn't accept any answer and yes I did check fuses earlier, thanks any way, Greg
You can use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page for that.
Glad you got it handled!
LJ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done got the Buick fixed while waiting on reply from master tech, it was the handle switch, Thanks again, Greg
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/buick/94nq0-buick-2004-2004-buick-rendervous-no-power-rear-lift-gate-i.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.