Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Buick Rendezvous CXL: I have a 2003 buick rendezvous and only

Customer Question

I have a 2003 buick rendezvous and only my passenger side low beam is working. I have replaced all of the bulbs and still onlyone headlight comes on. I have also checked the fuses and they dont appear to be blown.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.
the passenger side high beam and both the drivers side low and high beam will not work ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes The passenger side low beams work. The driver side low and high beams do not. And the passenger side high beams do not work
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
with the low beams set to on where the passenger side low beam is ON can you see if the yellow wire at the drivers side low beam bulb shows 12 volts at it ? and see if the black is a good ground ?
its best to just unplug the low beam and meter set to DC volts red meter lead into the yellow wire terminal and black meter lead into the black wire terminal will it read 12 volts ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh and thing is both turn signals work
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
ok test what i said to test
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
ok let me know