Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Buick Enclave CX: My lift gate will not open or close with

Customer Question

My lift gate will not open or close with remote
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine what is failing you are going to need access to a scan tool and the first thing you need to do is to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you have access to a scan tool you can run the steps in the link below, if you do not have access to a compatible scan tool then you are going to need to have your dealer do the scan. See the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p21nf9xhsdvrpyp/Lift%20gate%20May%2024.pdf?dl=0