Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

Buick Lucerne CXL: Ron how do I remove 09 Lucerne rear door

Customer Question

Hi Ron how do I remove 09 Lucerne rear door panel. I know about the screw behind the door handle are there screws behind the arm rest/ thanks
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
When removing the rear door panel, there are a few retainer clips holding the panel in place. There is a special tool, Trim Panel Removal Tool, that will reduce the risk of breaking any of these clips so they can be reused. You can usually rent this tool from most local big-chain part stores. If you do happen to break a few clips, not to worry, replacement clips are available. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to replace the rear door panel into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.