Gary
Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech
19513769

Buick Century: Abs light on after washing engine bay

Customer Question

Abs light on after washing engine bay
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.
I am sorry for the long wait
the odds are some water either has gotten into the ABS electrical connection or the ABS unit and usually unplugging the electrical connection and blowing it all off with air or just letting it dry out by itself will correct this issue
but 99 % of the time letting it dry out and drying it out as best you can with compressed air the problem will go away
if by chance it does NOT the ABS codes need to be read and the code description will point us to what did get wet so we can dry out that particular connector or wiring
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B44D0F00649BC959!970&authkey=!AJ8ssoy4xCS34Pw&v=3&ithint=photo%2cgif