Ivan, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech w/ 20+ years in the field. Self employed for 9 years. Member of AUTOLAB radio show.

Buick Skylark Limited: how can i permanently disable this stupid

how can i permanently disable this stupid passlock system on a 97 buick skylark?
Hello and good afternoon. Your pain is shared by many. Bypassing it is not as easy as it sounds. The computer needs to recognize the key in order to enable fuel injector pulse. I am going to supply you with a link that has instructions on how to perform the bypass. If you truly want to bypass the Passlock, follow the steps very closely. Report back to me on success or problems with this procedure.

Your JA Expert,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i can't do that

will a tech be able to do that or the guy who installed my viper auto-start that has worked pretty well ~ 2yrs?

Yes, supply them with that information and they should be able to follow those instructions. It is relatively straight forward for someone familiar with automotive electrical repair.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thks!