FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Buick LaCrosse CXL: Our 2005 Lacrosse sat for a week. When

Our 2005 Lacrosse sat for a week. When started again the Traction Control light and the ABS light stayed lit and have been on since. Is there a reset for these or any suggestion?

Hello, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you. If I am not online when you are, please allow me time to return. Can you tell me if the brake pedal feels fine?

There was a problem with our chat session. Post here and we can continue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the brake feels normal

Thank you for the response. You need to start by checking the brake fluid level. If the level is low then these lights will come on. If the level is full then you need to have the battery and alternator checked. If there is low voltage in the system then these cannot operate properly and the vehicle will turn these lights on. If those are also fine you would need to move on to electrical connections and grounds for this system. Do you plan on fixing this yourself?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure about fixing this myself due time. Are there sensors on the braking system that could cause this also?

Yes, there are a number of them and if it was a sensor the only way to know for sure is with a scan tool that will communicate with all of the vehicles modules.