Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Buick Rendezvous CXL: My car is Buick Rendezvous 2002, and

My car is Buick Rendezvous 2002, and it is 150,000.

At first, In my car, 'AWD Disable' light is on and then few days after 'service engine soon' light is on. And yesterday, in high way, 'Service Vehicle soon' light is on with alarm. but today morning 'AWD Disable' light and 'Service engine soon' are on. I didn't see Service vehicle soon light.

I changed engine oil 3 weeks ago, change tire both of back side.

- How can I fix it?
- How much(Maxium or Average estimate)?
- If I won't fix, what is going on my car?
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. The AWD disable light is usually caused by a failing rear differential clutch pump actuator check valve which is a couple hundred to repair at a shop. The service vehicle soon light can mean many thing, usually something electrical such as a bulb is burned out. The service engine soon light means there is a problem with the engine, transmission, or emissions system. Step 1 at this point is to have diagnostic codes checked which can be done at your local parts store for free but this will only be related to the check engine light. The other lights will need to have scan tool connected at dealership to see what is going on. If I was to take a guess on how much this repair would cost I'd expect to pay around $700 for all 3 lights but more information needs to be known to say for sure. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else at all I an do to help. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So, If I will not fix my all problem, what is going on my car?

The engine problem is serious? After 7 months, I have to go back my country so, I think if these problems are not make serious accident, I don't need to fix it.

and this "have diagnostic codes checked which can be done at your local parts store for free but this will only be related to the check engine light" service is free?? and parts store mean mechanic repair shop or just auto part store??

Does the vehicle seem to run pretty good?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, run is well. I'm worrying about unexpected problems like stop on highway.

If it is running good then you will probably fine and do not have to worry about breaking down. You can have diagnostic codes checked at just your regular parts store. Once you get codes checked let me know what they are and I'll tell you if its anything to worry about, but if it was anything serious the vehicle most likely wouldn't run good now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If run isn't good, how can I know about it?? The sound? can you explain it with simple situation?? In my personal opinion, car runs good, but mechanic's standard is different. you have lots of experience about car.

If it was running rough the vehicle would start hard, not have the power it should, check engine light would flash, it would stutter while driving, ect. If there was a problem it would be obvious. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.