No, if you remove the center console, you can get it out that way. REMOVAL PROCEDURE
1. Remove the front seats.
2. Remove the floor console bracket.
3. Lift and reposition the front carpet.
4. Remove the center floor duct nuts.
5. Separate the center floor duct from the HVAC module.
6. Separate the center floor duct from the rear floor duct.
7. Remove the center floor duct.INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
1. Install the center floor duct.
2. Connect the center floor duct to the rear floor duct.
3. Connect the center floor duct to the HVAC module.NOTE:
Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
4. Install the center floor duct nuts.Tighten
Tighten the floor duct nuts to 10 N.m (89 lb in).IMPORTANT:
The rear floor air outlet ducts must be aligned with the corresponding holes in the front carpet.
5. Reposition the front carpet back into position.
6. Install the console bracket.
7. Install the front seats.
And here is a diagram of the front console.