rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

how do i bypass theft system in 1996 buick skylark

Thanks for your question. Sorry you're having car problems. If I go off line, just leave a message and I'll be right back. DO NOT leave feedback yet.

Manually, this can't be done, but with a factory scan tool, they can go into the security module and turn off features or the whole security system if you wish. Thanks, Ron

Please note; your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT SERVICE

3-5 STARS /SMILEY FACES to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT. I strive for EXCELLENT ratings.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces equal (POOR AND BAD SERVICE) and are NEGATIVE ratings on me personally. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you. Positive feedback is my goal.

Thank you, Ron

Please note: not every answer I give you is something you were hoping to hear, even though it is true, such as; (it's more expensive than you wanted to spend, or you will need to have a professional repair shop do the diagnostics and /or repairs due to complexity reasons).