rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Buick Rendezvous CX: Year 2002 Buick Rendezvous: Battery light

Year 2002 Buick Rendezvous: Battery light on dash lights up for a few seconds and does it intermittently.Replaced battery, alternator and cluster. Auto starts and runs normally.

Thanks for your question. Sorry you're having car problems. If I go off line, just leave a message and I'll be right back. DO NOT leave feedback yet.

This is not as problem as long as it goes out in a few seconds like you say it does. This lapse in time is only due to communications between all the on board computers you have. If the light ever stays on, then we need to address it. Hope this helps you. Thanks, Ron

Please note; your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT SERVICE

3-5 STARS /SMILEY FACES to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT. I strive for EXCELLENT ratings.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces equal (POOR AND BAD SERVICE) and are NEGATIVE ratings on me personally. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you. Positive feedback is my goal.

Thank you, Ron

Please note: not every answer I give you is something you were hoping to hear, even though it is true, such as; (it's more expensive than you wanted to spend, or you will need to have a professional repair shop do the diagnostics and /or repairs due to complexity reasons).