George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+years
13574682

Buick LeSabre Custom: I have a 2004 Buick LeSabre and the lid

I have a 2004 Buick LeSabre and the lid on the center console has broken. Can I replace just the cover? Do I have to replace the entire console? It lifts up to make a bench seat across the front. Is this something I could do on my own or take to a body shop/mechanic's shop? Thanks so much. Oh, I have very little mechanical knowledge but can handle a screwdriver putting bookcases and other furniture together.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The procedure to replace the console lid is below, look this over and let me know how I can help you

Click here for procedure

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback that sticks on my record so please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek to secure a positive rating.

Please let me know if the rating box is missing or you are unable to rate for any reason

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The link is not working.

Yes, they do time out after a while.

Click here for new link

Buti I think it is the armrest you are looking to replace?

Click here for link

Let me know if that is what you need

Thanks