Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Buick LeSabre Limited: 2004 Buick Lesabre Limited. Does this

2004 Buick Lesabre Limited. Does this car have an air ride suspension in the rear? The car sits really low and rides like a truck. I do see some sort of line coming into the shock. If it does, can you send me the location of the pump and fuse and associated wiring diagram
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Buick problem.

If you have a line going to the shock then yes, you do have the air ride. The compressor is located at the passenger rear of the car, behind the rear wheel.

Arrow points toward front of car.

Here is the schematic of the system. ELC fuse and relay are in rear fuse panel under the rear seat.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks David,

It looks like the right rear shock is frozen. I tried to put a jack under the suspension to see if the shock would move a little but no luck. Looks like it is all the way down and won't go up at all. I got the pump to work running it direct to a battery. Problem is, the left rear is WAY up. How do I bleed the air off that shock. I disconnected the air lines from the pump but that did not help

Disconnect the line at the shock to release pressure. There is a metal clip securing the line to the shock, turn the clip 1/4 turn to release the line.