Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Buick Century: Its leaking water on passenger side front floor

It's leaking water on passenger side front floor pan. Is there a possibility it is anything other than the heater core (e.g., a hose or connection)? Assuming it is the core, this seems to be a very expensive repair ($800 minimum), but I guess there is no alternative? Thanks
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. If its leaking with no rain and coolant level is going low then it can only be heater core...If you dont need heat where you live you can disconnect heater core hoses under hood and run a hose from one to the other to bypass it. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.