Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

1998 Buick Park Avenue: Disconnect..the problem actuator Are

Which blend door activator is defective? 1998 Buick Park Avenue. ehow instructions:"Disconnect the electrical connection on the problem actuator" Are there two?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. Here are replacement instructions, let me know if you have questions Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dan: I got "drop box" notification from thetwo links you gave me regarding the blend door problem. Also, before I got your message, I sent a new question.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Here are instructions again, save to your computer because link will be deleted. Thanks....There is a actuator for drivers side and a actuator for passenger side.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dan: I assume from the instructions you sent that there are two activators. When I get into the space that the diagram shows, will it become obvious to me which of the activators needs to be replaced? (When the A/C is on, uncooled air comes out of the driver's side vents, and cooled air comes out of the passenger's side.)
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
One of the sides shouldnt change from hot to cold or cold to hot, change that side.