Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

2000 buick lesabre: control light stays...could

2000 buick lesabre. odometer is not showing, also the cruise control light stays on constantly.could this be a fuse and if so which fuse would it be
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Buick problem.

The problem is not a fuse. If you lost power to the instrument cluster, all gauges would become inoperative. This is a common problem on the Lesabre and the fault lies within the instrument cluster itself. The cluster will need to be either replaced or repaired. Typical cost at the dealer is $450+. There are other companies that can repair the cluster for around $120. Click here for more info.