George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+years
13574682

Buick Lacrosse CXL: diagram to replace Headlights..remove front

Buick Lacrosse CXL request diagram to replace Headlights. Need to remove front panel, but wish to know the procedure. Thanks for any help . . .Robert Socher
Category: Buick
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

You will need to pull the headlamp assembly to replace the bulb, the procedure is below. Look this over and let me know how I can help you

Click here for procedure

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't read your answer yet, this window is covering up your answer ! I'l get back to you once I checked it out. Thanks so far Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I questioned George as to installing the headlight and how help to remove front panel.

It seems I need the diagram for the Front Bumper Fascia, that I did not receive as yet !

My question to George , , below:

I have now been assigned to a different person, because I went back to your website to

recontact George and was told he was not available. Will I be charge for the second

question request, but as you can see it was my first question " need to remove fron panel"

Thanks for your help . . .Robert

Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

All you have to do is loosen the fastener aling the edge of the wheelwell to bend the fascia down a little as described in the procedure you do not have to remove it.

The edge of the fascia is shown in the diagram I posted above

Sorry that I have been under a car all morning but please let me know how I can help you

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay, , , But I was hoping for a diagram, only because I was hoping to replace both

headlight and am always affraid of bending anything to get it out of the way. I will more

than likely bend it to far , then you know what will happen. Is there a diagram, so I will

know where all the bolts are. Thanks for your help , , , , robert

Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

Sure I can post a diagram of the fascia but it does not show more than the entire fascia.. You cannot break the fascia with your hands.

Click here for fascia

And here for the fender liner.

It is only the two outer liner fasteners shown in the original procedure that are removed.

Let me know how I can help

Thank you

George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Master 15+years