marcpod
marcpod, Own collision repair advice
Experience:  i-car/Basf training, 300 repairs and 650,000 in Collision monthly/18 yrs exp/licensed adjuster
17579256

1996 buick skylark: water...first time...passanger and driver side

Customer Question

my 1996 buick skylard is now leaking water...first time...passanger and driver side...doors/windows closed.......alot of rain recently but has always been kept outside
Category: Buick
Expert:  marcpod replied 5 years ago.

Welcome there are drain ports on each side of the cowl. look for the drain port at the bottom of the fender and door. Clean out with Bike brake cable tape the end of the cable and use it like a plumbers snake the drain ports are only about 3/8 inches. Try that first

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi........since this is the first time I am using this system I wanted to try to see if that worked and not sure if I "accept answer" that would be the only communication.....esp. if it did not work adequately. If that does not solve the problem....what procedure do I use to get add'l info.....tks, Steve
Expert:  marcpod replied 5 years ago.
Steve all you need to do is let me know and we can run another check!