Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Buick LeSabre Limited climate control on 95 buick lesabre

Customer Question

climate control on 95 buick lesabre blinks i start the car and when i turn on the heat the driver side gets warm but the passenger side blows cold air and the heat on the driverside is warm even when i have the temp all the way up to 90 degrees
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Buick problem.

You are saying that the climate control display blinks on and off, is this correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
The fact that the display is blinking and that there is no control over temperature settings indicates a failure within the control panel itself. This is a fairly common problem. Replacing the control panel will be necessary.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i can control the air just not the heat
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
I understand. The fact that the display is blinking means that the control panel is failing. The temperature actuator control problem for heat is also likely due to the bad control panel.