Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. certified

2008 Buick: that is getting water in the trunk every time it rains

I have a 2008 Buick Lucerne that is getting water in the trunk every time it rains.

I found a tsb on that, click here. It says to install a new sealing patch part #15820928

Replaced by: 25982597
Your Price: $2.81

The tsb said you will need 2.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure what exactly the Rear Bumper Fascia is, is that something that is accessible from inside the rear of the trunk? I saw several posts on line that said there was some kind of a problem there with a GM installed patch. However, on all of these posts the owners did not have the backup alert options on their car. I do have that option.

Thanks for your help.

Do you have some kind of diagram I could look at?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That looks good. Will these answers and the url's to GM parts remain in my account on this site. I may want to refer back to them later. However, I did print out the image.
Yes they should. At least for 7 days I believe so. You could always right click on images and save them to your harddrive into a folder. Plus, sometimes you can save the entire page by clicking file-save as, on the top tool bar.