Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

2004 Buick Lesabre: Are there bulbs..steering wheel..turn signal..lite

Are there bulbs in the steering wheel controll\s and the Heater AC control how do you replace them also my side mirror has a turn signal in it and the lower part of the arrow doesn't lite up My car is a 2004 Buick Lesabre Ltd
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Buick problem.

The bulbs in the steering wheel controls and a/c controls are built into the circuit board and are not replaceable. The control switch and control panel must be replaced to repair the illumination.

The turn signal in the mirror is made onto the backside of the mirror glass. The mirror glass can be purchased separately from the rest of the mirror through GM dealer parts department to fix this concern.