JHoop, Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

How hard is it to replace a thermostat on a 2001 Buick Park Avenue?

Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

Changing the T-Stat is a fairly easy chore.

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE and HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you need more help, please ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you. I will go see how it goes. Have a good afternoon. Do I need any "gasket sealer" or will the parts seal it with the gasket?

No sealer needed. Just be sure to remove all the old gasket.Cool