Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

1991 buick park avenue: i dont want to ruin the doors, so in short, i

Customer Question

I need to replace the speakers in my 1991 buick park avenue - power everything (if that makes a difference) - and i am doing it in both the back and the front and i don't want to ruin the doors, so in short, i would like to know how to get to all of the speakers. thank you for any help
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer.com, Super mechanic here. About your vehicle.

The front and rear door panels are pretty much the same. Here are the instructions for them, they are numbered as to the sequence of order.

graphic

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i forgot to mention the rear speakers are on the deck behind the rear seat. right behind the head of the passengers. how would i get to those?

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 years ago.
You can normally get them from inside the trunk. I dont' have any pictures of them but they go in from the bottom and they clip in with little clips. May be behind the trim panel though in the 91